- Ensure your unit is not plugged into the charger.
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds, then release.
- Wipe the mirror sensor using rubbing alcohol and a microfiber cloth.
- Make sure nothing is placed in front of the mirror. You want about 5 feet of clearance, minimum.
- Press and hold the power button again for 10 seconds, then release.
- Allow the mirror to sit for 1 minute while it finishes the reset.
Your mirror should now resume normal function. We would also recommend plugging your unit to charge at this point. While charging you should see a green blinking light. Once it is fully charged, the light will go solid green.